Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Clear!


My good friend Tim has inspired me to break out the defibrillator paddles to revive this blogspace, which has been on hiatus since 2007. At the risk of sounding flippant about the significant life events that have happened during that time I feel the need to fast-forward us into the present by summarizing the past few years (years!) into a few bullet points.

Things that changed:
  • My relationship ended
  • I moved out of my house and into my apartment
  • I learned how to "be single"
  • I started socializing and making new friends
  • I started a new relationship
  • I started a new job
  • I own some new appliances: a washer and dryer, and a sewing machine

Things that stayed the same:
  • My kids. Oh, sure they grew up some. But they're still the same sweet little guys and they just get better with age.
  • I still like to take pictures
  • I still like to grow things
  • I still like to buy things, particularly art, craft and office supplies.
  • I still like to cut my own hair
  • I still like to cut others' hair
Now that we are up to speed, let's proceed... Charging unit to 200...

No comments: